Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am such a dope!

I am entering school again this fall and I am so used to working fulltime at the same time that I only registered for two classes. I realized it today as I was getting my textbooks for this semester so I went ahead and purchased the books for the other two classes that I can take. When I went to add the classes after I left the store, both of them were full. So now I have to go to each of them and hope a spot opens up. I also just realized that I have an important phone appt during my first class Monday so I have no idea what I'm going to do about that. I'm also trying to figure out if I can find a part time job that pays enough for me to get by until I finish school. How all this is going to work is beyond my capability to comprehend at the moment. I have past due bills that can't be put off much longer and ten dollars to my name. Time to get on my knees and have faith He can make it all happen 😌.

No comments: