Friday, August 03, 2012

Back from....

Well it has definitely been too long since my last entry. I actually had forgotten about blogger what with Facebook, pinterest and all. Now that I'm laid up with a broken leg I have plenty of time on my hands, so no more excuses! What's been going on with me you should ask? Well, where to begin.... I met someone very special and have taken a leap of faith with him (no, not marriage but close enough). My oldest is out of the army and a sophomore at ole miss now. My youngest is a sophomore in high school completely without any accommodations this year! Sadly he has decided he would rather live with his father which absolutely breaks my heart. After seven months of him begging I finally relented. So now as to me...I have taken a hiatus from the job world. Four days after my last I fell and broke my leg in one of the worst possible places you can break one, right below my knee. I also tore my acl and pcl in the process. After eighteen hours at the med I was put in a leg brace and crutches and sent home to await a decision on surgery. While having a broken leg is a very, very bad thing, there are a few things I am thankful for; One, I am not in a cast.. Two, no surgery so far. , and finally I don't have to work. And since I don't have to work I should I no excuses for not blogging from now on!

No comments: