Thursday, December 22, 2005

A little about me

Hi there! This is my first blog. I thought I would start with a little bit about me. I am a thirty-something year old mom with two boys. The oldest is a teenager and thinks he knows it all (what teen doesn't). The younger son is a grade schooler and an Aspie, for those who don't know what that means, he has Asperger's Syndrome which is an Autistic Spectrum disorder. I will be rambling a lot about this subject later on. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together over half our lives (sheesh I feel old). We have three dogs, one lab and two lab mixes) and live in the southeast. I enjoy writing and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to do just that. I hope to post at least once a week if not more.

1 comment:

Karen Schmautz said...

My best friend's son (age 6) is autistic and keeps her very busy.

You have the beginnings of a very interesting blog. Keep writing.